• Ads posted on this website may place an EATABLE or third-party cookie on your browser. The data that is collected from these cookies is used to help EATABLE or third parties better serve and manage ads on their sites and across the web.
• The acceptance or not of cookies is in the hands of the User himself, not being any responsibility of EATABLE if the User has enabled or disabled the option to receive cookies.
• Thanks to cookies, it is possible for the EATABLE server or the third party acting on its behalf, to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User in order to make browsing easier, allowing, for example, access to users who have previously registered, access the areas, services, promotions or contests reserved exclusively for them without having to register each time they visit. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries.
Types of Cookies used on the Web
The user who browses the Web can find cookies inserted directly by the owner, or cookies inserted by entities other than the owner, as detailed in the following sections:
• Session cookies, they expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore are deleted from our computer when leaving it.
• Permanent cookies, they expire when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, they have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, customizations or in the registration, so as not to have to constantly enter a password.
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own Cookies and those of third parties.
• Own cookies are those cookies that are sent to the user’s computer and are managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
• Third-party cookies, when the user interacts with the content of our website, third-party cookies may also be established (for example, when clicking social network buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain. of our Website. We cannot access the data stored in cookies from other websites when you browse those websites.